The Shattered Eclipse Pack V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather and Time

• Season: Fall
  • Weather: Sunny, clear skies, light eastern wind.
  • Month: 1
  • Year: 1
  • Season Length: Now -> March(Spring time)
Latest topics
» We are moving!...Again
Open Council Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:57 pm by Apache

» Announcements for SEP reconstruction
Open Council Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 1:03 pm by Apache

» Yout OoC Account
Open Council Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 4:38 pm by Apache

» Setting those skills
Open Council Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:28 pm by Apache

» Gabriel's graphics list
Open Council Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 9:51 pm by Apache

» Gabriels dreaded family vaction
Open Council Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 9:47 pm by Apache

» Elemental Trades in the Clans
Open Council Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 4:01 pm by Apache

» Freedom to Name - POLL
Open Council Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:18 pm by Apache

» SEP GAME System
Open Council Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:49 pm by Apache

[center]Switch to annother character[/center]
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Open Council

Go down

Open Council Empty Open Council

Post by Apache Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:28 pm

In the past we have based the council members off ranks and I do not think this is fair. As such, Council members will be picked based on activity, participation, enthusiasm towards the pack, etc. I think this would bring in a variety as council members are not only council in rp, but the forums as well. Something unique in its own way too. So if you are a council member, then in rp you are a healer, you still attend council meets in rp and in the forum discussions.

Knowing what Council Members are by my standards, allow me to shed light on the subject.

1. You have a job!
Yep. We all love responsibility. As a council member, you keep up will announcements and updates, assist members with problems and questions, keep information up to date etc. If you have school or work, we understand this. Be sure to let us know so we can keep that in mind when we do activity checks and analyse how staff has been giving out to the community.

2. You are Equal
Being a council member does not mean you are above all others. Use your powers as a moderator or administrator wisly and productively. Something not mentioned in an announcement, fix it. Members are creating spam in the role play, fix it. Dont wait, just do. Common sense. If you have no idea what to do, ask a fellow staff member before you go to the Boss (myself).

3. Enforce the System
We have rules and regulations that have to be followed for a safe and fun experience inside the community. Letting things slid gives the impression that we wasted our time with those rules. Enforce, but be kind about it. If we have a rule that says no one can double post in rp and someone has, merge the two posts and alert and remind the user of that rule based on the warning system.

If i missed something i will alert, but do post here if im missing something. Members will apply once we open. But here are the basic expectations if ypu were interested.
Apache
Apache
Soarele Dominant
Soarele Dominant

Character Status
The Skills:
The SkillsProgressProgress
WisdomWisdom50/100

Warning Status:
Open Council Left_bar_bleue100/100Open Council Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://shatteredeclipsev2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum